When offered strategically, Voluntary Benefits can bridge coverage gaps and complement your existing core benefits.
Voluntary Benefits are a great way to enhance your existing benefits program without impacting the bottom line.
Some examples of these Voluntary Benefits are:
- Permanent Life (Whole Life, Universal Life, 10 and 20 Year Term Life)
- Consumer driven healthcare products (Critical Illness, Cancer, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity)
- Traditional voluntary programs (Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long- Term Disability, etc.)
Here’s how we help you identify new Voluntary Benefits:
- Analyze your current health and welfare program to determine gaps in coverage.
- Review employee demographics and enrollment statistics to see if your benefits are a good "fit" for your workplace.
- Negotiate the best offer for you and your employees.